Sunday, September 20, 2020

 CARONLINA PANTHERS +8.5(-115) over Tampa Bay Buccaneers-----Carolina lost.......with Mccaffery,  Bridgewater and Robby Anderson,  so they are bouncing back this week.  I think Brady made a horrible decision to not pay me........and he thinks he's also gonna extend his career.   No, I don't think so.  You can't have both.   You can't deprive me of money that should be mine.........and then go and be successful.  I think there is a haze of bad luck surrounding Tom Brady that will affect his whole team. (Lose 31-17...........They're about to cover..........they do the onside kick and them let Fournette run 46yds for a TD with 1:48 remaining.  ???????  What the fuck is that?  Bridgewater threw 2 INTs but was 78%,  which is pretty good) 

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS UNDER 25.5------I like some of the names on the Vikings' defense.  The defense was bad last week vs Green Bay.  I see them getting better today.(Lose 28-11)

LA RAMS +1.5 over Philadelphia Eagles-----Eagles had 57 rushing yards the 1st week.  I think that's really weak..........what happened to them.   Rams look fine.(Win 37-19)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home