Tuesday, January 21, 2020

SAN JOSE STATE SPARTANS +11 over New Mexico Lobos-----SJST has beaten New Mexico earlier,  giving NM the revenge at -11 at home.  However,  I've wanted to play this team;  Seneca Knight,  Omari Moore and Christian Anigwe.......I believe these are my people,  we're together here and I think we come within 11points.(Lose 86-59............Seneca Knight 4-15 FG,  1-6 on 3s:  totally inferior..........Brae Ivey fucked up.   Are you really surprised that Kobe Bryant had to die?)

MISSISSIPPI REBELS +6.5 over Tennessee Volunteers------Miss has Khadim Sy,  an Arab name that should make it clear that Tenn screwed me up by not passing to Kalif Raymond.   Miss also has Austin Crowley,  an interesting name.   Ole Miss has lost its last 5 games.(Lose 73-48.........Sy had 2pts on 1-4 FG and Austin Crowley had 2pts..........Blake Hinson 0-6 on 3s.   Sick.  Mississippi has corona.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home