Thursday, November 28, 2019

DETROIT LIONS +5.5 over Chicago Bears(Win 24-20)
DETROIT LIONS +200 over Chicago Bears----It doesn't get much lower than losing to the Redskins,  which the Lions just did.   But they have  a new QB now and they are at home,  giving them home-off-road-loss.  And they have the Revenge because they just played the Bears 3 games ago.(Lose 24-20)

BUFFALO BILLS +6.5 over Dallas Cowboys------Buffalo has only failed to cover 6.5 points in 9 % of their games.   I guess they have played a weak schedule,  but NE, Phi, Cleveland and Denver.  I don't see the Bills as a bad team.   I'll take points.(Win 26-15........Kevin Johnson and Taron Johnson combine for 11 solo tackles...........Allen 79%)

New Orleans Saints vs Atlanta Falcons OVER 48------I'm at 103 FP with 213 PMR...........I just need Brees,  Thomas and Cook to get me about 60-80 points and I'm winning big.   Let's go for a high scoring game here.(Lose 26-18)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home