Saturday, October 26, 2019

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES pk over Notre Dame Fighting Irish-----ND is off the bye while Michigan has the home Revenge and home-off-road-loss.   Apparently,  Michigan made the Penn State game close after falling way behind.   Michigan actually outgained PSU by 124 yds.   I have a feeling Michigan won't let me down today.   Notre Dame was +2 TO in their game,  which they didn't cover,  vs Louisville.   I mean,  I don't see Michigan giving a lot of turnovers here.   They might just suck,  but I see them having fair luck.(Win 45-14............Charbonnet 2 TD...........Hassan Haskins 144yds)

TCU HORNED FROGS pk over Texas Longhorns----TCU has the home Revenge and home-off-road-loss.   Texas scored more but their defense is substandard.(Win 37-27...........Pro Wells TD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home