Thursday, September 06, 2018

ATLANTA FALCONS pk over Philadelphia Eagles---------I'll take Quinn over Pederson on the coaches and I expect the Falcons' color scheme to be strong today.   Falcons were poor in preseason,  not winning any games.  But they didn't use much Ryan I don't think.   Eagles at home,  but they say everyone's gunning for SB Champions.(Lose 18-12..........Falcons outgained them by 67 yds but took 4 more penalties,  and were penalized for 34 more yards than the Eagles.   And the Falcons won the TO ratio by 1.  It came down to Matt Ryan and his pretty shitty 48.8% on completions.  Falcons had it.............at the 10 yard line,  1st down and goal to win the game with about 23 seconds left.  What happened?   Matt Ryan missed not 4 but FIVE passes,  as there was a penalty on the Eagles to give him another chance.   This is nothing like what the Falcons did to me when they lost the Super Bowl to the Patriots(which would have gained me life-changing monies).    But its sad,  with the media not showing enough Nazi-positive information.   And MGM,  of course,  having released the wickedly anti-Aryan movie Operation Finale,  which is now playing.   I can't prove that this game was fixed like the Super Bowl was(Ryan just lost it),  but I do know that my life has failed because I'm Germanic----yes,  the Jew-owned media has prohibited my success and collapsed me,  even though I created Harry Potter for them.   All I can is vow Total Vengeance.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home