Sunday, May 20, 2018

CHICAGO WHITE SOX(Lopez) +107 over Texas Rangers(Minor)---------CWS..........worst team in baseball............12-30............nobody else is winning for BCLI..........maybe they can.(Win 3-0.......Nice pitching by Reynaldo Lopez.   Did I just pick up a book at the free library?
    (In a blur of fear and panic,  I looked at Benny and my mother and blurted out the words:  "I don't think I can be with Marc anymore."  Then I burst into tears.
      It was out.)-----------True Love,  Jennifer Lopez
    I don't think Marc had enough money.   Welington Castillo 2-3, HR)

METS(Syndergaard) over Diamondbacks(Buccholz) parlayed with BRAVES(Teheran) over Marlins(Chen) +142---------I don't expect a problem with Arizona losing;  they are clearly the worst hitting team at .219.   Teheran is 4-1.........so he usually wins and no one can say the Braves can't hit.....but I recall him not winning the last time I bet on him.(Win...........Dansby Swanson!  Comes to the plate 0-4 on the day and gets the GWRBIs with bases loaded.  AJ Minter with the W.   Braves did score 6 runs in the bottom of the 9th..........the mystery is why the Braves fell behind in this game by 6 runs with this pitching matchup;  Teheran has never allowed 6 ER in a game this season like he did here.)

OAKLAND A's(Mengden) -105 over Toronto Blue Jays(Biagini)-------Mengden has walked 1 every 10 innings which is great................and Biagini....is a clown;  he's not a serious pitcher.  He would have to get lucky for this bet to miss.   So I think the A's can hit for it.(Win 9-2..........Mengden 7 2 0 1 2.........that's pretty good)

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS(Blach) -106 over Coloado Rockies(Anderson)-----Andrew McCutchen---that's that sleeping Giant,  only hitting .248.   Maybe the Giants are about to emerge on a winning streak............go with Blach as 'Company B'.(Win 9-5...........Brandon Belt 2-4 HR..........Gorkys Hernandez 2-5 HR)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home