Thursday, March 15, 2018

SOUTH DAKOTA STATE JACKRABBITS +7.5(-105) over Ohio State Buckeyes(Lose 81-73)
SOUTH DAKOTA STATE JACKRABBITS +296 over Ohio State Buckeyes------Their record is better than Ohio State's and they're 19-9 ATS,  which is way better.   I'm not sure if S Dakota St is an all white team but..........I understand why OSU has to be favored.(Lose 81-73.............It was tied at 70 late.   And for some reason Kam Williams got fouled on not 1 but 2 3-point shots..........ruining this game)

RHODE ISLAND RAMS -2 over Oklahoma Sooners----I'll take Cyril Langevine,  Terrell and Robinson OVER the two Christians............RI had some losses late in their season but........I'll still take 'em.(Win 83-78)

NORTH CAROLINA STATE WOLFPACK +2.5 over Seton Hall Pirates----NC State has some inconsistency in its record,  but I'm betting they'll be on today......and I'll note that NC State has beaten Arizona,  Duke and North Carolina.(Lose 94-83...........59% at the FT line for NC State,  so that sucks...........Allerik Freeman had an Season-hi 36pts for Wolfpack)

HOUSTON COUGARS -4 over San Diego State Aztecs--------SDST is good,  and they've beaten me before,  but to celebrate Jonathon Simmons' season-hi 35 pts last night for the Magic(he's from Houston),  I'll just take this.(Lose 67-65)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home