Tuesday, May 02, 2017

WASHINGTON WIZARDS +170 over Boston Celtics--------Wizards blew a 16-0 lead last game so.........there's clearly no problem with the team itself.........

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/adam-jones-says-taunted-racial-slurs-fenway-park-043212836.html
(Jones, who remains one of baseball’s most well-spoken and thoughtful players, told Bob Nightengale of USA Today and Nick Cafardo of The Boston Globe:

“A disrespectful fan threw a bag of peanuts at me,” Jones said, “I was called the N-word a handful of times tonight. Thanks. Pretty awesome.
“Very unfortunate. I heard there was 50 or 60 ejections tonight in the ballpark. It is what it is, right. I just go out and play baseball. It’s unfortunate that people need to resort to those type of epithets to degrade another human being. I’m trying to make a living for myself and for my family.
“It’s unfortunate. The best thing about myself is that I continue to move on, and still play the game hard. Let people be who they are. Let them show their true colors.”

   Jones said he’d been called the N-word at Fenway before, but the stadium was more hostile Monday night.

Steve B 1 hour ago
Do I need to point out that Boston is one of the most liberal cities in America?
Reply 1 0 )

     Some say:   "Boston == Liberal",  with the implication that Liberal cannot equal Racist.   But the facts shown above are facts from 2017.   In other words,  this is not Jim Rice saying Boston is racist.  2017 facts PROVE that Boston is still the most racist city in America.
      Of course,  racism sometimes wins(Note the NE Patriots somehow being allowed to win the Super Bowl this year).   But we're gonna take a stand against virulent Boston racism.   So this is the BCLI ANTI-RACISM Game of the Year. 
     And I'm guessing Washington DC was never an "incoming-slave" port.(Lose 129-119..........Why am I losing GOYs??  How big was the lead the Wizards blew?  No help........thought Trump was gonna label Chyna Thomas a currency manipulator.)

TORONTO BLUE JAYS(Latos) +250 [LIVE] over New York Yankees(Tanaka)------Latos' last start was good;  he's not really that bad,  is he?(Lose 11-5.........yup he is.   Steve Pearce hit 2HR and went 4-4 for Toronto..........and they still lose by 6.   Yankees destroyed Latos: 10 H and 7 ER in 4 innings)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home