Monday, August 15, 2016

September 11th,  2016
'No Mas'----Hillary
Former first lady and Democratic Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton drops out of race.

"After much consideration,"  Clinton said, "reflecting on my own,  and my husband's,  ethical and moral conflicts----as well as those of the DNC,  and on the financial sourcing of both my campaign and my personal wealth,  I have decided,  for the good of the spiritual and moral salubrity of America,  to terminate my quest for the presidency."

   A spokesman for the disgraced Democratic National Committee,  speaking on the condition of anonymity,   acknowledged that the Democratic Party would not be henceforth fielding a presidential candidate in 2016,  but speculated that former Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders would run with a yet to be named "third-party".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home