Wednesday, February 18, 2015

RHODE ISLAND RAMS -6.5 over Massachusetts Minutemen-------Revenge.   I need more revenge now that I probably ever have before and.................RI has the home revenge.(Win 75-59)

DEPAUL BLUE DEMONS +4 over Providence Friars-------Friars are strong now with ISIS burnin' em up but.........I certainly need personal revenge against Providence,  such as it has been manifestly interfaced unto me,  and DePaul does have the home revenge......ummmm,  like to be getting a few more points but I'll still take it.  All Praise be Due to Allah as we vest in Forest Robinson.(Lose 84-57............a 27pts loss!????   You 've GOT to be fucking kidding me.  DePaul fucking sucks.  Don't bet on this failure---profound fucking failed team.)

DUKE BLUE DEVILS -8(-120) over North Carolina Tar Heels------Ohhhhhh,  I see:  NC has Isaiah Hicks.   They probably won't win another game this year after that Craig Hicks atrocity killing in Chapel Hill.   Duke has Grayson Allen and,  with '50 Shades' in theaters now,  he should help the team. (Lose 92-90........Duke just fucking sucks.   You saw how they just almost lost to Virginia Tech.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home