Wednesday, April 09, 2014

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS(Arroyo) +117 over San Francisco Giants(Lincecum)-----Ok,  time to git real:  This team is 2-8.  2 and 8.   Are they that bad?  Of course not.  10 runs of support for Martin Perez from Texas yesterday and Russell Martin had the GWRBI for Pittsburgh last night beating the Cubs and,  thereby,  ruining my bet and blowing a +630 3-team parlay of mine which---had it won--would have made me more than 12 much-needed dollars.   Well..............Arizona has Martin Prado so...........let's see something here.  Look,  I am not gonna start losing this year.   I cannot allow that to happen;  nobody's paying me and it seems like just about everybody owes now.   I keep getting poorer and poorer while the price of everything keeps going up.  THIS IS UNSUSTAINABLE.   There is only one way,  considering that noone wants to help me,  to beat this impoverishing situation and that is to win.   The initials on the Murrysville Ripper today were AH and Arizona has Aaron Hill who I expect to slash out some pretty major offensive production tonight.   "When tha............grass is cut the snakes a' show...........I gotta thank tha little homie Naz for dat tho..........savin me the hassle of speakin to half-of-these assholes..........."(Win 7-3...........Paul Goldschmidt HR 4RBI.......Gerardo Parra 3-5)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home