Monday, December 23, 2013

ATLANTA +14 over 49ers--------Fuck the 49ers.   How much money has that team lost for me this year?  Fuck ObamaCare.   Can YOU fucking get to the marketplace on that site??  Huh?  I fucking applied and I have an ID #.   Now what?   How the FUCK do you get to the FUCKING marketplace??   Fuck Obama.   I don't wanna fucking wait on "Live Chat" for 10 FUCKING minutes and then be told my goddamn "session" is ending because the site is too busy!   The faggot-ass "session" never fucking started cuz there was noone to chat with!!!!   No,  I want to see Obama's black-ass on Obamacare-loving MSNBC telling me PERSONALLY how the fuck do you get to the GODDAMN marketplace after you've applied and declared "eligible to purchase insurance in the marketplace".   What the fuck good is that if you can't fucking get there, bitch? (Win 34-24......Amazing that,  after recovering an onside kick,  the Falcons had it on the 49ers' 10-yard-line and were about to go in to win the game when NaVorro Bowman took an interception 89-yards for a TD.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home