Friday, October 11, 2013

LA DODGERS(Greinke) -130 over Stl Cardinals------The Cardinals' failure to take a knee in the Pirates' series was the epitome of insolence,  non-compliance and disrespect towards me,  BCLI and everything we represent and value.   When we try to re-deliver the love---a gift!!---of '79 to the world and the Cardinals fuck it up............Look,   don't even think about it.   Of course the world doesn't "deserve" such a gift(for many reasons,  most of them having root in a rogue nation called 'America').   But this is about ME TOO, motherfuckers.   The Cardinals don't have a chance in fucking hell to win this series and,  honestly,  I'd prefer they get embarrassed,  brutally punished and functionally decapitated.(Lose 3-2.........Maybe you didn't HEAR.....what I was saying.   I said,  I WANT THE SAINT LOUIS CARDINALS PUMMELED INTO A HEAP OF UNRECOGNIZABLE GORE.   I want the Cardinals bats broken to fly off into the stands to give bloody fucking orgasms as they impale the fucking cunts of Cardinals' fans.   I want Cardinals' pitchers rifle-shot by come-backer line drives as if they were named Brandon McCarthy or Herb FUCKING Score.  You don't fucking understand what you're doing, do you?  Or,  no,  you do............and your sick fucking minds actually LIKE it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home