Saturday, April 30, 2011

MILWAUKEE BREWERS(Wolf) -122 over Astros(Rodriguez)-------Of all the Major League Baseball teams that have betrayed me and failed me and rebelled against me and cost me money in the first month of this season, the Brewers, I think, are not yet one of them. Wolf is doing good; Wandy looks a bit inconsistent.(Lose 2-1......Jason Bourgeois 3-5 GWRBI......Wandy does WAAAY good.)

MARLINS(Johnson) -129 over Reds(Volquez)---------Reds got 4 hits off Vazquez in 6inn against him---what a joke. And Volquez hasnt appeared as good as last year...........but Johnson: 13 hits allowed in 34 innings this year. Its hard to describe how good that is.........its like even if you had thrown a no-hitter in your first 4 or 5 games, your H/ip ratio probably wouldnt even be that good. I'll lay the chalk for Johnson if he's doing that good..........the Reds, of course, DISGUST me for what they did last night.(Lose 4-3.......Edward Mujica 4H 3ER in ZERO innings pitched loses this one after Johnson does good for 7inn)

CHICAGO WHITE SOX(Humber) -136 over Orioles(Tillman)(Lose 6-2....no offense by White Sox; what's new?)
White Sox(Humber) vs Orioles(Tillman) UNDER 9.5(-125)----------The White Sox are SUCKING on offense....I mean, they are on a PATHETIC run in terms of scoring........so you wanna play the UNDER if you want Humber who could do well if he 1-hit the Yankees last start ON THE ROAD..........he is at home here.(Win 6-2.......glad CWS's bullpen was nice enough to let me win this after Humber allows 2ER's in 7inn)

ROYALS(O'Sullivan) -110 over Twins(Duensing)(Win 11-2)
ROYALS(O'Sullivan) -1.5 (+190) over Twins(Duensing)---------O'Sullivan beat BCLI with the Indians so I'll try him here at home. I'm trying to bet on teams and players THAT WIN.........and the Royals have shown they can win for me........Twins still scoring very low.(Win 11-2........8 insurance runs in 8th inning for Royals)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home