Saturday, October 23, 2010

OKLAHOMA -3 over Missouri-----Missouri was -2TO on the ratio; thats why they almost lost to San Diego St. Missouri was +3TO in beating Illinois. I guess Colorado is ok(they did beat Georgia.....but got blown out by Cal and lost to Baylor). Texas A&M is 2-4 ATS; Missouri beat them. Oklahoma has played Florida State and Texas(UPDATE: I guess beating Texas is not such a big deal). Thats far more impressive, I think. Overall, Missouri's strength of schedule---so far---doesnt impress and if Blaine Gabbert was gonna do good today, I think I would have drawn some BeeGees songs off my ipod........and I didnt.(Lose 36-27.........Sooners come up dregs a week after Cokin gassed 'em up for a Game of The Month beatdown on Iowa State. And, you see, the team Cokin had gassed-down, Iowa State, comes up with the biggest underdog victory of the day.....have to consider those things)

TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS +17 over Alabama(Lose 41-10)
TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS +10(-115) 1ST HALF--------As a favorite(Texas), Orange failed. But as an underdog, as here, Orange won big on Syracuse as a 13 1/2 point underdog. Tenn is not a very good team(but they were -3TO in their blowout loss to Georgia last week) but they have home-off-road-loss, home revenge and are off their bye. They did get a gift +4TO in keeping it close against LSU but in this situation with this many points I think the pressure is on Alabama to execute the blowout.(Win 13-10..........terrible -2TO 2nd half collapse by Tennessee; I thought this used to be a good team. They had all the advantages, and they came up with no guts in the 2nd half. This is the type of team that deserves to be abused and bet against for the remainder of its failed season)

NOTRE DAME -6.5 over Navy--------Navy came within 3 of Maryland.......I dont know, is that impressive? Notre Dame took Michigan State, a good team, to overtime. Navy was +2TO in beating Wake Forest by 1 point. Unimpressive. ND coming off two pushes......I still think they're a quality team and, considering that they have the revenge in this game(Navy somehow beat them last year), I'll play this.(Lose 35-17..........I was wrong: NOTRE DAME SUCKS. Notre Dame misses the cover by 24 points and the opposing QB only had TWO PASSING ATTEMPTS!!!! What a fraud; how did this team hang with MSU? Pathetic.........but Maryland won.......as a road underdog)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home