Saturday, May 23, 2009

REDS(Bailey) -115 over Cleveland(Huff)---------Since May 20th, the purest red teams in baseball(Red Sox, Reds, Angels, Cardinals, Phillies and Arizona) have gone a combined 15-5 while the purest blue teams in baseball(Royals, Blue Jays and Dodgers) have gone a combined 1-8. Reds here are a pure red play against a hopeless Indians team that, altho their hitting is ok, they're a pathetic 16-27: Losers. I have a hunch Bailey can win for me(Lose 7-6..........6 walks from Bailey; the guy's a joke)

BRAVES(Lowe) over Blue Jays(Jansen) parlayed with ARIZONA(Haren) over Oakland(Gonzalez) (+186)---------Haren's a Red play against the pathetic A's. Braves, altho they have some blue in their uniforms, are an anti-blue play because the Blue Jays are bluer. I also hate the Blue Jays for failing me and I want them to lose. Their offense has very quickly turned into a sick joke. They are going down.(Win 4-3 and 8-7)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home